Arturo's Positano Winter Sunset Recipe
Serve a Taste of Italy with an Arturo's Positano Winter Sunset Drink
Relax with this popular drink direct from sunny Italy. It's just what the doctor ordered on a chilly fall or winter night.
1 1/2 oz. Malibu coconut-flavored rum
1 1/2 oz. white crème de cacao
1/2 oz. Tia Maria
warmed whipped cream (the canned variety works)
warm chocolate syrup
freshly baked chocolate chip cookie (the refrigerated kind is fine)
- Warm up your can of whipped cream by immersing it in a pot filled with medium-hot water for three to five minutes. (Water should cover at least half of the can.)
- Combine Malibu, crème de cacao and Tia Maria in an old fashioned-style glass.
- Stir gently.
- Remove whipped cream can from medium-hot water and top drink mixture with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with hot chocolate.
- Serve with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on the side.